for the service of buying a from Germany
200 Euro for a vehicle + 50% of the agreed price discount
The money has to be transferred in advance (Bank transfer, PayPal transfer, cash or other).
50% of the agreed discount with the seller of your vehicle has to be transferred in 1 working day after the sign off of the contract for sale of the vehicle between you and the seller.
for buying a vehicle from Germany
If you have definetelly decided that you would like to buy a vehicle from Germany, then we first have to meet (in person, or via Video call), to talk about your choice, budget, discuss all kind of details, delivery, etc and then we can start the procedure.
for buying a car from Germany
- You have picked up a specific brand and make with the desired color, extras, interior, exterior. Shortly, you know what you are looking for.
- You pick up 3 advertisements from websites like mobile.de, sort down the adverts from A to Z where A is the most preferable one.
- Take into consideration that if the car has no valid registration plates and is sold by a private owner, then there is no chance that a test-drive is performed or the car reaches an authorized car service – TÜV, ADAC or DEKRA. If the car is sold by a dealership, then most probably they have red plates (dealers plates) and a test-drive and car check can be performed.
- Check all advertisement whether they are “unfallfrei” (damage free)
- Check the number of former vehicle owners
- Check the validity of the last technical check – TÜV (HU)
- You send me your 3 choices per email at [email protected]
- I will have a look over your choices, we discuss them, comment them and then
- I start working on them
- From now on you will be notified about all visual, technical and documental checks and details around the vehicles you have chosen
- I will bring you and the seller through the whole process step by step
How much does it cost to buy a vehicle/car from Germany?
all costs around the purchase of a car from Germany at one place
|Case 1||Case 2||Case 3|
|You pick up the vehicle from Germany by your own. We organise your trip together.||I drive and deliver you the vehicle in front of your home door.||A car transporter delivers you the vehicle in front of your front door.|
|Number||Type of cose||EUR||EUR||EUR|
|1||Selling price of the vehicle (example)||10 000 €||10 000 €||10 000 €|
|2||Cost for visual and technical inspection of the vehicle in Germany (upon clients request) 80-120 Euro for a car; Different prices for motorbikes, trucks, caravans, mobile homes||80 €||80 €||80 €|
|3||Bank transfer fee (depends on your bank)||10 €||10 €||10 €|
|4||German vehicle insurance 15 days (approximate price)||57 €||57 €||0 €|
|5||German tax on vehicles for 1 month (depends on the vehicle)||20 €||20 €||0 €|
|6||Air plane ticket||40 €||40 €||0 €|
|7||Tax paid by the car authorities in Germany for the car papers (registration certificates) and the transit plates||57 €||57 €||0 €|
|8||Cost for transport between the airport and the neerest train/bus station||20 €||20 €||0 €|
|9||2 accomodation on the way (depends on the distance)||70 €||70 €||0 €|
|10||Fire extinguisher (obligatory for some countries)||20 €||20 €||0 €|
|11||Rope for car in case of emergencies (obligatory for some countries)||10 €||10 €||0 €|
|12||Fuel for the trip (1750 km approximately to Sofia, Bulgaria), on average 1.10 Euro/liter gasoline and 7l/100km mileage||135 €||135 €||0 €|
|13||Weekly vignette Austria||9 €||9 €||0 €|
|14||10-days vignette Hungary||19 €||19 €||0 €|
|15||Toll tax in Serbia||10 €||10 €||0 €|
|16||Warning vest for Austria||2 €||2 €||0 €|
|17||Car transport for 1 car||0 €||0 €||600 €|
|18||Tax for delivery by me driving the vehicle – 100 Euro per day. Usually a delivery takes 3 days and depends on a lot of factors||0 €||300 €||0 €|
|19||Total cost without the cost of the car||558 €||858 €||690 €|
|20||Total cost + the cost of the car||10 558 €||10 858 €||10 690 €|
Then you have the cost of your own country for the registration of the car
BLACK LIST – NON-CORRECT AUTO DEALERS/SELLERS IN GERMANY
Based on my day-to-day experience for longer then 3 years, buying cars from Germany, I made a list of the car dealers in Germany who were not correct selling their crappy cars. I would advise everybody to avoid buying cars from the dealers in the list below. Of course, the list is made by myself and based on my own experience, opinion, facts, etc. Everybody uses it on their own responsibilty.
|Име на автокъщата||Код||Град||Адрес|
|DAT AUTOHUS AG||27404||Gyhum/Bockel||Различни локации|
|B1 Autodiscount||57462||Olpe||Saßmicker Hammer 36|
|Dick Automobile||36179||Bebra||Otto-Hahn-Straße 4-6|
|M&S Automobile-Steinfeld||49439||Steinfeld||Holdorfer Straße 1|
|Volkswagen Automobile Berlin GmbH||12099||Berlin||Oberlandstraße 40-41|
|Autohaus Evers GmbH & Co. KG||46395||Bocholt||Wiesenstraße 7-11|
|Kfz.-Handel-Zeiß||98587||Herges-Hallenberg||Im Erlich 2|
|Carport-Kassel e.Kfm.||34123||Kassel||Leipziger Straße 68|
|NAABRO Car Company||36041||Fulda||Böcklerstrasse 1|
|Conex Autohandel||71101||Schönaich – Kreis||Böblinger Str. 46|
|Autohaus Hedke||64331||Weiterstadt||Rudolf-Diesel-Straße 42|
|Autohaus Prokop GmbH||14913||Jüterbog||Luckenwalder Berg 5|
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How does the payment for the vehicle is done?
– The buyer pays to the seller via bank transfer.
2. May I transfer only 10% or 20% of the amount my car costs and to pay the additional amount of money at place when I arrive in Germany to pick up my car?
– Yes, you can. Usually the prepayment is between 10-20% of the total amount. Therefore, you have to carry with you the rest 80-90% of the money. Bear in mind that if you take a plane a fly to Germany you are not allowed to carry over 10 000 Euro with you.
3. Is the mileage shown on the dashboard of the car real in the advertisements from Germany?
– Yes, they are. In Germany it is forbidden by law to turn back the mileage of a car and everybody who tries to do that can be sued in a court. Additionally, if you are looking for a car with a full service history which can be proved and there are also the technical checks from previous years where the mileage gets recorded, then you certainly will buy a car with a real mileage.
4. How much does the transport of the car from Germany cost?
– It depends on the weight and sizes of the car and on the distance. Prices are given upon request and when all details are well known.
5. Will I get a discount if I order more then 1 car from you?
– Actually not. For me the time and efforts spend for 1 car are the same for the second. It means that I have no economy of scale by getting more and more orders. In the services sector is like this.
6. How can I be sure that the money I transfer to the german seller will reach a real company or person, the real seller and I want be deceived?
– There are specific methods to check the authenticity of the car and of the seller. It is my responsibility to ensure a smooth process and to guarantee you a “no fail” deal.
7. Are you able to do a full car check (used car check) on the full teritorry of Germany?
– Yes, I cover the full territory of Germany. You only have to choose the car you want.
8. How much time will the delivery of the car to my front door take?
– The delivery usually takes up to 3 calendar weeks.
9. How much time will the whole process of buying a vehicle take?
– Every single order is individual and specific by itself. It depends on supply with this used car, on the communication with the seller and his/her collaboration in order to make the process smooth, on the technical car check and the technical condition of the car. You’d better count with at least 1 month. For a very very seldom brand and make, I have had deals taking longer then 2-3 months because of the scarcity on the market and the high demand.
10. Which option to pick up – car transport, personal delivery or a delivery by you driving my car?
– It depends on a lot of factors and calculations again:
а) The type of the vehicle – passanger car, bus, mini van, truck, with trailer or without new or old one.
б) The place of pick up – Is it hard to access? It is close to an airport? How lond is the distance to be traveled.
в) The time available – The personal delivery is much faster then the car transport by car carriage. The price of the personal delivery depends on the distance, the location of the vehicle, the price and the type of the fuel, the toll and road taxes.
г) If I or a colleague of mine delivers you the vehicle, then you have to cover all costs related to the delivery (air plane tickets, other bus or train tickets, transit plates, food, drinks, accomodations, fuel cost and road taxes) + daily remuneration according to the price list. Make your own calculation if this option fully satisfies you.
11. If I as a customer quit from buying a car from Germany at a certain point of time, will you return the 150 Euro paid in advance?
– If we have gone through more then 3 advertisements, have discussed them and you just quit with no reason, then the prepaid comission could not be transferred back. Please take into consideration that our time and efforts also cost money.
If you quit before we have even started the process, then of course you will get your commission back.
12. In case I change my mind and choose another brand and type of a vehicle, will I have to pay your initial commission again? .
– Yes, the commission has to be paid again. The brand, the make and the period of make and the budget have to be preliminary set up and fixed. If we start for example with Audi A6 but you change your mind and pick up VW Passat for example then this is an entire new order.
Second case: You have first chosen VW Golf IV, I have covered for you couple of advertisements, we have discussed the and you suddenly back up and decide that you will wait to save some more money to buy Golf V, then a second prepaid commission is to be paid. The same example is valid for all kinds of different brands and models from different manufacturing series with changed initial budget.
13. What does “VB” in the german advertisements mean?
– “VB” means “Verhandlungsbasis”. The translation is “price is under negotiation”.
14. What does “MwSt ausweisbar” in the german advertisements mean?
– “MwSt ausweisbar” means that the Value Added Tax is documentary traceable/proven and you have the option either to buy without VAT (netto Export) if you have a company VAT-registered in your own country or you have to buy with VAT (Brutto Price) if you are a private person or a non VAT-registered company.
15. How much time does the delivery of the vehicle take if you drive it for me to my front door?
– It depends on a lot of factors starting from the type of a vehicle – car, motorcycle, truck, bus, caravan, mobile home, etc:
а) In general passenger cars follow the restrictions on the roads for passenger cars, pay vignettes and toll taxes for passenger cars and cross borders at a different border section and wait less time then trucks and buses. In general a delivery from Western Europe to Eastern Europe takes 3 full days. The first day of travel, the flight by plane counts as well in those 3 days. The beginning of every working day is counted as a full working day because there is no 8 hours working day and the full workload depends on the driver’s decision and physical ability.
б) The heavy load vehicles from categories N1, N2, N3 watch out for the speed limits for their specific category, driving time (tachograph) if they exceed 3.5 Tonnes (N2, N3), pay road taxes and/or vignettes for their own category and cross borders as heavy weight, therefore there is more waiting time. There are a lot of unpredictable factors which can cause delays in the schedule.
Buying a car from a German Auction
In the past, before the internet era, the German car dealers used to buy cars from private persons and resell them on a higher price. The other option for them was to buy them in bulk from German official brands and resell them one by one. The modern auctions are already online and the full information about the car is online. The bidding is online as well. The payment is done online. The biggest german online bidding auction/platform is
The auctions are open only for registered german car dealers and not for private persons. Physicall persons or companies outside Germany can only watch the advertisements, but cannot bid.
A lot of German car dealers buy the cars on those auctions and resell them on www.mobile.de
Though my personal contacts with german car dealers, I can offer to all of my customers direct access to the german auctions. What you need to do is to pick up a car and send me the link.
The advantages for YOU
- You buy the car directly from the place, where car-dealers buy
- The prices of the cars are attractive
- The technical and the visual condition of the car has been carefully described
- You save 120 Euro for a car check in Germany
- The Auction guarantees for the correctness of the deal and is a reliable business partner
- There are new cars every week
- Not each car is worth it. Everybody should calculate and make a decision. .
- There is no searching option by criteria. You have to search one by one.
- It is possible that the brand and model which you are looking for are not available at the time on the current auctions. You will have to wait a bit.
- If the car is exotic, the chance to show off on an auction is really small.
1. You go to www.autobid.de -> Buy -> Dates
2. A page with all actual bids have been loaded
72 – the number of the car in this auction
Wednesday, 27.06.2018 – Date and day of the week when the auction will take place
BMW Niederlassung Dreiech – The dealership which organizes the auction
Location: Auction center Frankfurt-South – The place where the cars are located
Bids from 30% or 2000 EUR beneath call price possible – bidding prices up to 30% or 2000 Euro below the starting price are accepted
09:00 o’clock (CEST) – The time when the bidding starts is shown
3. Main Page of each Auction
step by step
- You pick up a car from an auction
- You calculate the costs of the purchase
- You transfer me 150Euro in advance
- You tell me the maximum price which you are willing to pay for the car
- We discuss the car and if the price-product relation is OK, you transfer 10% to the German partner in advance.
- We wait for the auction to start
- If our bid is the highest bid, the German partner buys the car and invoices it to you.
- You pay the invoice amount via bank transfer to the German partner
- The transportation of the car has to be organized
Prices and Costs
Of course the auctions have to make some money as well. The purchase of a car via an auctions is followed by additional costs.
For each car the auction takes 3.5105% commission or minimum 285.60 Euro of the purchasing price. This means that for all cars with purchase price up to 8135.60 Euro, the commission of the auction is 285.60 Euro. After that it is 3.5105% of the purchasing price.
The German partner who plays at the auction takes 357 Euro (brutto) and 3% of the purchasing price.
My commission on the deal is 150Euro + 3% of the purchasing price.
The car has to be paid immediately by my german partner after the bidding is over. Because of this reason, the buyer of the car (you) has to pay a deposit of 10% in advance. This 10% will be deducted afterwords from the final car price.
The gratis period of the car staying at the auction premises is 10 days. Afterthat each day is taxed with 7.15 Euro.
I can organise a transportation for you to a lot of places in Europe. Do not hesitate to ask me about timings and prices.
Here are a couple of examples with costs for cars with a different purchase price:
Technical and Visual Car Check in Germany
Technical Car Inspection in Germany
All cars of my customers upon their wish are pre-checked at the place of the car, including:
- Technical inspection – engine, brakes, electronics, tires, etc.
- and Visual Inspection – traces of damage, visual damages, scratches, paint differences, repaintings
- Human Inspection – smoker, non-smoker vehicle, good or bad inner and outer shape
I can offer you technical and visual car check in whole Germany and in 90% of the teritorry and cities in Germany, not limited to: Munich, Augsburg, Ulm, Nuremberg,Wuerzburg, Stuttgart, Mannheim, Mainz, Frankfurt, Cologne, Dortmund, Duesseldorf, Essen, Muenster, Bielefeld, Osnabrueck, Hanover, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, and all other cities in those areas.
Prices are upon request and start at 120 Euro pro car.
Technical check for motorcycles, buses (N1), MiniVans, SUVs and others is also done. Please send a request for a price check and put the link to the advertisement.